Highly motivated outstanding early career researchers who hold a
PhD degree and have no more than three years of post-doctoral training are
encouraged to apply.
We offer fellowships in one of the largest research institutes
of the Polish Academy of Sciences. The Nencki Institute is active in the fields
of neurophysiology, molecular and cellular neurobiology, biochemistry, protein
chemistry, cell biology and neuropsychology. Research interests of the
candidates should remain within research fields of the Nencki Institute Fellows
with interest and achievements in new research areas, such as bioinformatics or
neuroinformatics are also strongly encouraged to apply.
The fellowships are initially for 2 years with a possible
extension for additional 2 years.
Qualified applicants should submit the following documents:
• CV with a list of publications
• Reprints of three selected experimental papers
• Short proposal of research plans (no more than 3 pages)
• Statement from one of the Institute’s group leader about the intention to
provide the necessary working environment for the candidate
• Two letters of recommendation from senior scientists or previous supervisors
The documents should arrive at the Institute’s address (3
Pasteur St., 02-093 Warsaw, Poland), via post or e-mail (